12 funny and interesting riddles that will completely break your head


12 funny and interesting riddles that will completely break your head

(the answers below)















What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand year?
The letter 'M'
What has 4 fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
A glove
Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
Incorrectly
We hurt without moving.
We poison without touching.
We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size.
What are we?
Words.
Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die.
What am I?
Fire.
What flies when it's born, lies when it's a live, and runs when it's dead?
A snow flake.
What gets wet when drying?
A towel.
I am always there, some distance away, somewhere between land or sea and sky I lay, you may move toward me, yet distant I stay?
The horizon.
I am a mother and a father, but have never given birth. I am rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
Tree.
I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but can't go outside. What am I?
A keyboard.
I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?
A shadow.
Every night I am told what to do, and each morning I do what I'm told. But I still don't escape your scold?
Alarm clock.

Comments

  1. Brain teasers PuzzleFry is the hub for interview puzzles, brain teasers, logic puzzles, brain games, riddles, Logical Questions, Math and Number Puzzles and quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice article here with some useful tips for those who are not used-to comment that frequently. Thanks for this helpful information I agree with all points you have given to us.keep it up!!

    android training in chennai

    android online training in chennai

    android training in bangalore

    android training in hyderabad

    android Training in coimbatore

    android training

    android online training

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A test of True Love