Using English vocabulary Lesson fourteen Moving

0

Using English vocabulary
Lesson fourteen
Moving

A – without transport

(Walk, run, jump, dance, swim, jog, climb, fall)

B – Transport

You go by car I plane I bus I train I bike I motorbike I ship I taxi I underground
[NOT by-a-car].
You take a bus I train I taxi / plane and you take the underground.
You ride a bicycle I bike I motorbike I horse
You drive a car I bus I train.
The pilot flies a plane.
How did you get to Istanbul? We flew there.
If you catch the bus, train or plane, you arrive in time to get it.
If you miss the bus, train or plane, you arrive too late to get it.
You arrive at or in a place [NOT-for- a place]. The train arrived in Tokyo on time. The plane
Arrived late at Heathrow.
Tip: When you are travelling you will probably see a lot of notices in English. Make a
note of any new words and expressions you see.

C – Moving objects

(Push, pull, pass, carry)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.