Using English vocabulary Lesson twelve Everyday Things

0


Using English vocabulary
Lesson twelve
Everyday Things

A – things we do every day

Every day I (wake up, get up, go to the bathroom, have a shower, listen to the radio, go to work, come home, make dinner, phone(or call) a friend, watch TV, go to bed)

B – sometimes

I (wash clothes, clean the house, go for a walk, write letters)

C - Questions about everyday things

How often do you read the newspaper / watch TV? Three times a week / every day, etc.
What time do you get up / go to work? Seven o'clock. / Half past eight. etc.
How do you go to work? By bus/train/car, etc.

D - Usually/normally (what I do typically)

We say I usually/normally get up at eight o'clock, but today I got up at eight-thirty.
[NOT I used to / I'm used to get up at eight o'clock]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.